Dienstag, 5. August 2014

Review: Maybelline color tattoo in tough as taupe

Today I'm coming at you with a review about the maybelline color tattoos! I only own one, because I'm not a huge fan of glittery eyeshadows and in Germany this is the only matte shade they sell.
It already looks kinda disgusting haha
Maybelline is a very popular brand which is known all over the world and it's the number one cosmetic company in America. Their website says : "Inspired by confident, accomplished women, Maybelline gives you scientifically-advanced formulas, revolutionary textures and up-to-the-minute, trendsetting shades effortlessly, affordably, beautifully."
The formulas of their products are great (at least in my opinion they are) and they have affordable prices.

The maybelline color tattoos are cream gel shadows and they have a similar consistency to a gel eyeliner. The name promises that the cream shadows last 24h and they don't, but they do last for a long time ! When I wear them to school, they last up to 8h but they fade a little bit. They are pretty on their own and they are also great as base underneath other eyeshadows! If you have oily eyelids like me, I still recommend using a proper eyeshadow primer because they sink into your crease after a long day.

This is the one called "tough as taupe" ("permanent taupe" in Germany) and it's a really settled greyish taupe color. It is matte and doesn't have any shimmer in it. 
I hope you enjoyed reading this little review. Have a wonderful day!
xx

8 Kommentare:

  1. I have a friend who swears on these eyeshadows and I have wanted to try one for a while. That colour is gorgeous - I might have a look next time I am in town!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They're amazing! You definitely have to check them out! xx

      Löschen
  2. I loooove these eyeshadows! The pink one is my favourite :)

    Ellie from www.littleelliemae.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I always wanted to try out the pink one, but I'm afraid that it'll be too glittery for me xx

      Löschen
  3. thank you for sharing, the color is really nice. have to look into these, as i am not a fan of glitter e/s as well.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. maybe, outside of germany, there are other matte shades too, they're definitely worth a try xx

      Löschen
  4. I really want to try these! I want a pinky shade though, but I'm afraid of trying colors other than browns and neutrals..

    Arianne | http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen