Donnerstag, 14. August 2014

What's in my suitcase

I'M GOING ON VACATION THIS SATURDAY, WHOHOO! 
Can you tell I'm exited ? I'm really looking forward to that week, because the last year stressed me out. I know the next school year will be even more stressful, so I really need to relax and restore my energy. I love to snoop into other peoples stuff, so here is what I bring with me. 

Clothes: 
Of course you need to bring all the basics with you (underwear, socks ...). 
I don't know what the weather will be like because it has always been like one day with pouring rain and the next day sunshine with 30 degrees celsius. 
In case it's going to be cold and rainy I put some high waisted jeans and some leggings into my suitcase. I also bring a hoodie, a sweatshirt and some really thin longsleeves with me because I'm always freezing. 
I hope it's going to be warm though, so I pack a pair of high waisted black shorts and a casual black maxiskirt. To go with it, I bring 4 cute little tops, 3 bandeaus (one is floral patterned and another one is used as part of my pyjamas) and a cardigan, in case it gets chillier. 
For the evenings I bring my leather jacket and a rain jacket (in case it rains), which is way too big on me (but who cares). 
I'm obsessed with dresses at the moment. These are my favourite two dresses (a black and a blue floras skater dress) and of course I have to bring them with me. 
When it's hot, you'll obviously go for a swim, so I bring a bikini with me. I only bring one because it's probably going to be around only 20 degree celsius.. The last thing I bring with me are pyjama shorts (yeah, I do have superman shorts haha) and a big t-shirt to sleep in.

Cosmetics: 
You gotta bring the basics with you, which in my case are two concealers, powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter as well as mascara (plus two powder brushes). I also bring my maybelline brow drama and a clear browgel, because I always use one of them. 
To have a little pop of color I bring a bright coral lipstick and a lipgloss. I also want my lips to be moisturized, so I bring a lipbalm. 
To smell good, I bring my deodorant and my perfume. And for my hair I bring hairspray, bobby pins, hair ties and my tangle teezer. Of course I can't forget my straightener, heat protection spray and a serum for afterwards! 
To remove my makeup I bring some makeup wipes and my cleansing gel. I put my toothbrush and stuff into my suitcase and also bring moisturizer to keep my skin moisturized. 
Of course you also bring the things you use in the shower, towels, body lotion and sunscreen. 

Electronics: 
For Electronics I bring my phone and headphones. To take some photos for some future posts I bring my camera and I also bring my laptop to write down any post ideas. I also bring chargers for everything. I cannot post a picture right now because I didn't put these things into my suitcase yet.. 

I feel like this is a lot of stuff because I had to pack clothes for warm and cold weather.. Do you take that much stuff too?
Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my suitcase! 
xx

8 Kommentare:

  1. This was so much fun to see! Hope you have fun on your vacation! :) I really like the patterns of your dress and bandeau!

    Every Day In Grace

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I always pack so much that I don't need when I'm going away lol! Have fun on your holidays though :) Jenny x
    jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I didn't need half of the stuff I packed because it was so cold and I came back with more than I arrived with, oops haha x

      Löschen
  3. Hi dear, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my questions here: http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aw, thanks! I'll definitely do one and let you know when it's up!

      Löschen