Sonntag, 24. August 2014

Impressions - Baltic Sea

So, I just came back from vacation to a small town at the baltic sea and I really want to share some impressions, because I really enjoyed it (even though it felt more like autumn rather than summer..)! This is mainly going to be photos with little descriptions, so if you don't like photo-based posts.. this probably isn't going to be super-amazing for you. I hope you'll still enjoy this post !



There will be an Outfits of the week post, so keep your eyes open for that one!

xx

10 Kommentare:

  1. Ah the Baltic Sea is beautiful, great photos!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for leaving your link in the bloggers chat :) this looks like an incredible place! so peaceful and just gorgeous, there's something about being by the sea which is so nostalgic!

    Looking forward to more posts :) have a great week, Saida xx
    http://saidacane.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Beeing by the sea always calms me down xx

      Löschen
  3. Oooh so jealous, I didn't go on holiday this year and this looks amazing! You got some beautiful photos :)

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    P.S. I have a giveaway over on my blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I didn't plan on going away either, but I couldn't resist haha!

      Löschen
  4. Baltic Sea looks amazing! I love boardwalks so it's great you go to go, and at sunset too! Gorgeous photos :)

    Every Day In Grace

    AntwortenLöschen