Donnerstag, 28. August 2014

DIY Notebooks - Back to School #1

So, since school is about to start again (at least where I live) I came up with my first ever series. This is going to consist of 3 parts so follow me on bloglovin to keep up with the posts! 

I've seen this DIY all over YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest, and it's the most adorable way to spice up your notebooks (or anything else you want to change a little bit). 
All you need to do is basically print out photos, arrange them and then glue them down to your notebook. 


Just google something you like or use pictures of you and your friends or any other memories. I like to print them out quite small, but that's just my preference. 
Then go ahead and cut out all the little pictures. It doesn't have to be a square or anything like that, you can also cut it out in triangles or circles. Do whatever you want! 
The last step is arranging the photos and glueing them down. Just cut of any access, if needed. 

I love the way this looks, kinda like a tumblr dashboard.
Keep your eyes open for the next "Back To School" posts and have a nice week.
xx

6 Kommentare:

  1. Aww this is so cute!
    I wanna make one
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cute little Idea I am visiting New York in a few years with my best friends and I may use this idea to do a new york note book
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a cute way of personalising notebooks! I wish I'd have known all these things when I started uni....*cough cough* 10 years ago!
    Tash | Ballet, Dance & Fitness

    AntwortenLöschen