Dienstag, 26. August 2014

Outfits of the Week - Vacation

I'm back from my week at the Baltic Sea and there have been days, that have been really cold. It's definitely not summer anymore where I live, so I didn't got the chance to wear all my flowy summer clothes. I still took pictures from my outfits, but they aren't anything special or fancy. Let's hop right into it!

On Saturday, the day I arrived, I haven't got a proper picture. I just have this one my dad took. I didn't wore anything special, so I think this will still work. I just wore a basic black jumper from Gina Tricot with a black leggings from Primark and white low converse. I wanted to be as comfy as possible for the 4h car ride and since it has been really cold and windy, this worked just fine.
On Sunday we went to a little Museum kind of thing (which was more for little children, but we didn't knew..) and I wore a black pair of jeans from H&M and a pale pink knit sweater by Only. On top I wore my black faux leather jacket from H&M, which I wear a LOT. I also wore my white converse (the only shoes I wore for one week, so I probably will not mention them in every outfit) and this beige and brown bag, also from H&M, which is the only one that is small but still fits my camera.

On Monday we went on a little shopping tour and I wore black high waisted jeans from H&M (available here) with a white crop top. The top has some really pretty crochet details and is really flowy. Because it was quite cold I wore my black leather jacket on top.
Tuesday was a little bit warmer, so I decided to wear my black maxi skirt from Zara. It's just a basic black maxi skirt and I paired it with a cream colored sweater, which again has crochet detailing on the front. It's from H&M and it has only been 15€ (do you guys want to see a haul soon?). I'm also wearing my rose gold Michael Kors watch, which I wear nearly every day.
On Wednesdays we wear pink, just kidding (I'm so funny. No? Ok.). I wore a really pretty beige knit shirt with shorter sleeves and really pretty detailing on the neckline. For pants I wore my high waisted Zara jeans again (I rarely wear blue jeans..). Of course I also put on my watch, which is my all time favorite.
On Thursday it has mostly been raining but we decided to make a long beach walk down to some cliffs. I wore my black rain jacket by Tony Brown, a black New York jumper from H&M (What a suprise! You hear that a lot in this post, don't you?), black jeans from H&M and my white converse (which was no intelligent choice, because they got really dirty..). I forgot to take a photo of me wearing my rain jacket, oops.
Friday is the last day of my Outfits of the week and I wore this light pink chiffon top. It's really sheer and flowy and it was great because it's been quite warm that day. I did bring my rain jacket with me and wore a black pair of jeans from Gina Tricot. Friday has also been the only day I wore my hair open (it grew a lot since I cut it off, which is great!).
Here you can see a little bit of my rain jacket, it's just plain black with red details (and I'm obsessed with it, it's the first rain jacket I own for aaages!!)

I didn't took a photo of Saturdays outfit, because we had to stand up really early and I just wore the exact same outfit as the day we arrived, just a black jumper with leggings.

I hope you enjoyed this Outfit post, even though I didn't wore anything special! Do you guys want to see a haul of what I recently bought?

xx

2 Kommentare:

  1. I really like the museum outfit, your leather jacket is really nice and I love the colour of your jumper.
    The detail on your beige top is gorgeous!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    AntwortenLöschen