Dienstag, 12. August 2014

OOTD - Hot Summer Day

So it has been hot like crazy the last few days in Germany, so I thought why not make an Outfit of the day. It has been really busy outside and I've been too embarrassed to go out there with my tripod and take photos of me.. Instead I shot them inside and added a white background. It's something different and new and I'm not really sure if I like it. I guess I do because I wouldn't have used them, if I was super unhappy with how it turned out.. I don't know haha! 

I love maxi dresses and maxi skirts in summer (because I don't like my legs), so I opted for this top-skirt-combination. I felt really fancy in this outfit! 

The skirt I wear is from H&M and I think you might still be able to purchase it. It is made out if a sheet material and has two slits on the sides, which go pretty far up. Underneath is a little mini skirt, so that you won't be able to see through. I'm not really sure how much I paid for it, but I'm sure it was something about 15-20€/20-25$/10-15£.
The top I wore with it is from Primark and it's a little croptop (I could barely tuck it into my skirt). It has really cute daisies on it and it isn't made out of a normal jersey material but it isn't silky either (I just can't describe it). I really love the back because it's cut out! I bought this one back in spring (probably around april) so this isn't available anymore, but it was only 1€/1,50$/0,50£ !
I wore these cute sandals with the outfit, which I already showed it my "Confessions of a shoeaholic" tag. My feet are really wide so they are basically the only sandals that (nearly) fit me. They've been on sale when I bought them, so they were less than 10€/13$/8£ !
 
I put my hair up into a bun using a hair donut and I've recently been in love with this hairstyle. It's so quick and easy and it's a great option if you can't do a "pretty" messybun haha.


I hope you enjoyed today's post! 
I still feel kinda weird going out in maxi skirts/dresses, because the people here always stare at you if you wear fancier clothes, but I like it, so I'll continue wearing it haha. 
Feel free to leave any post suggestions in the comments below. 
xx

4 Kommentare:

  1. I picked up those sandals a couple of weeks ago - they are so lovely and go with everything!
    Lovely post!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My mom has sandals similar to that and I'm kind of jealous because they're so pretty and match with so much! :) Love your bun by the way ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much, your comments really mean a lot xx

      Löschen