Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014

Skin care routine

Today I want to tell you which products I use on my face, what helps and what damages the condition of your skin. 

I used to have real struggles with my skin because I always got pimples, a lot of redness and dry patches all over my face but I never did anything against it (I didn't even remove my makeup on a daily basis!). About a year ago I started to get more and more interested in skin care and I successfully cleared up my skin. 

The most important thing has to be to take your makeup off every evening because it doesn't let your skin breath and it clogs the pores. I also recommend to wear makeup only when it's necessary, your skin will improve a lot when you go a few days without makeup on your pretty face (we're all naturally beautiful so embrace your makeup-less face). 
First off all I take off my makeup with some makeup wipes (any ones will do). I use the Bebe makeup wipes for sensitive skin, but I've heard many people rave about the Simple makeup wipes! You can buy the Simple makeup wipes in Target, America and in Superdrug, UK .
After that I use a wash gel by the brand AOK with white tea. It is antibacterial and really good for sensitiv skin. I like to use that with a brush to really rub it in, to get everything out of my pores and to exfoliate (I currently think about getting a Clarisonic haha).
When I have some problem areas I use the Alverde face tonic with healing earth which again acts antibacterial and skin-clarifying (it isn't available in America or in the UK). I just pad that onto my face with a cottonpad.
 
At the end I just moisturize my skin with a moisturizer. I'm currently using one by bebe and it smells like heaven !
In the morning I just wash my face with the wash gel (without the brush) and moisturize because I don't want to over exfoliate. 

As per usual leave me suggestions for other posts in the comments if you want to. 

xxx


4 Kommentare:

  1. The Bebe products look really good :) you should check out Liz Earle, they're my favourite skincare brand!
    emmerliejay x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I really like them:) I will, thanks for your recommendation xx

      Löschen
  2. I love love love Bebe products, my all time favourite lip balm is impossible to find in the UK or France though :(
    xo Kirsty
    www.beautyisperfection.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. they're amazing ! I don't know where else you can get them, besides germany.. where are you from? xx

      Löschen