Dienstag, 19. August 2014

Beach essentials

Since I'm on vacation right now, I thought why not show you my beach essentials. 

Of course I need a towel to lay down when I'm on the beach. I usually love really bright and patterned ones, but this one is so soooft! I'm really pale and I'm working on getting a little bit of a tan this week (even though I never get sunburned or tan, I just stay pale). I still always bring SPF with me because I want to protect my skin and make sure my face doesn't get burned (it's the only part they gets sunburned but never tan..). I also recommend an after sun lotion because your skin looses a lot of its moisture in the sun. I really like the garnier one, it smells amazing and summery and moisturizes very well.
Of course you gotta bring a bikini with you because you're probably laying in the sun and of course you'll go swim in the sea. This time I brought this blue one from H&M with me, but it always varies.
I love to listen to music when I'm at the beach. It helps me to relax and it makes the time go over faster (I'm really impatient and I hate to lay on the beach for a long time doing nothing, and since I'm on family vacation my parent don't want to do anything fun with me). I also love to read a good book and I'm currently rereading "The best of me" by Nicholas Sparks (it's so gooood!!). I usually also bring my sunglasses but they broke, so I need to get a new pair. I also bring some water, but I thought it's unnecessary to take a picture of it.

I know, that really wasn't much, but I don't bring anything else with me to the beach..
Hope you enjoyed. What do you guys bring with you to the beach? 
xx

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Jessica, I've nominated you to participate in the Liebster Blog Award, if you've already taken part please do answer the questions that can be found on my page, I'd love to get to know my readers and the people I follow a lot more! To find out more go to: http://thoughtsbyvanessa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-liebster-blog-award.html

    Thank you, lots of love Vanessa @ http://thoughtsbyvanessa.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, I'll definitely do another liebster award post xx

      Löschen