Samstag, 5. Juli 2014

Non-beauty favourites #1

Today I thought I start doing non-beauty favourites every once in a while. I was inspired by several Youtubers and I thinks it's a fun thing to do. My camera is fixed, so I could make the pictures with better quality. Of course there will be better pictures in my future posts (first there will be some scheduled posts with old quality, sorry for that!).

Fashion: 
I only have one fashion favourite. I really liked using this small nude pink bag when I was heading into the city or had to write exams where I only had to go to school with my purse and phone. It's about the same size as a larger wallet and a long shoulder strap. It closes with a zipper and also has a seperate zipper pocket inside. 


Food:
My first food related favourite is a tea. Even though it's getting warmer and warmer I like to drink tea. My favourite tea is the "Rooibos Vanilla" by Yogi Tea. and my favourite way to drink it is cold with ice! It encourages me to drink more because I tend to drink less than you're supposed to. 
Since it's nearly summer now, there are many fruits I love. My go to fruits were strawberries and cherries, they were basically the only things I ate in school. When it comes to fruit I tend to go for the sweet kinda basic fruits and nothing fancy or exotic (I don't know why haha).  

I also ate many of these Eat Natural bars with milk chocolate, peanuts and cranberries. They're really delicious and give you a lot of energy throughout the day. Let me tell you one thing, I've been snacking them nearly everyday.. They're so gooood!

Random:
Probably the most used thing this last month was this beach chair (I don't know what to call it). It has been around 35
°C/95°F in the week around Pentecost, so I've been tanning all day long (I'm still pale, you can't even tell I'm three times as tan as I was before..) on this blue baby. 
(Random picture from google, still my chair though)

Movies: 
Starting off with the most exiting event concerning TV : Pretty Little Liars Season 5 started in June in America! I've been waiting for sooo long and then the day finally came. I was so exited, you probably won't understand!
Another favourite is Teen Wolf with the 4th Season coming on (many new twists, just saying).

I've also been to the cinema twice in June (Maleficent and The Fault In Our Stars)
First I've watched Maleficent with Angelina Jolie. I haven't had high expectations because I didn't knew what it was about (besides the Sleeping Beauty storie of couse). It was such a great film with a lot of action going on! I loved how it gave an other sight on things.

I though I'd be featuring "The Fault In Our Stars", too, but I was really disappointed by the film (so were my friends). I thought it'd be way more emotional, but I didn't even cry (and I'm most likely the first one to cry at every little thing). Of course it was sad, but not sad enough, if you know what I mean.

These were all my favourites at the moment. Do you have any movie recommendations for me?
xx


12 Kommentare:

  1. I'm jealous, I wish it was that hot here! :(
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It has been that hot the last couple of days, too, and for me it's way too hot! xx

      Löschen
  2. Great faves! Definitely recommend 22 jump street - so this the other day and loved it x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I still need to watch maleificent!

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your blog!
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. My best friend has that same exact bag, and I was always a little jealous haha. ;) I like TFIOS, but my friends were all disappointed too! I didn't cry, but I still liked it because it was very true to the book. :)

    Let's follow each other on Bloglovin! I've been loving your blog so far, and I only just discovered it!

    http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/
    xx
    Grace

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I didn't know the book before I watched it, maybe I would have enjoyed the film more knowing the book!

      Yeah I just followed you, like your content !
      xx

      Löschen