Donnerstag, 21. August 2014

My Swimsuit Collection

If you've read my last post, you know that I'm currently on family vacation.
I thought this was a good time to show you my swimsuits, because I needed to pack them into my suitcase anyways.

I don't own many swimsuits, because I'm living in the middle of the country with no water near by. I basically only need them, when I'm on vacation or tanning in the garden. 


This one is by far my favourite. This top is blue with a floral print and you can wear it either with or without straps. It's padded and (the most important thing) doesn't slide off your body when you're in action. I really like the kinda ruffely texture. This color is perfect for me because even in the summer time I am quite pale and the deep blue doesn't wash me out or let me look like a dead body. I pair this top with basic black bottoms because they make my hips look smaller. I recently bought it from H&M and it was 15€/20$/12£.


I purchased this one also this summer from H&M and it was only 10€/14$/8£. I really don't know how to describe this pattern. It's like stonewashed but with color but at the same time it's totally different haha. It is black and grey with hints of green and blue and it looks super cool. It zips up in the front and has no straps, which seems a little bit difficult but it doesn't slide off when you're in action. In the back it has two straps which would be a little bit annoying when you get tan (I don't get tan, so no problem for me haha) and don't want any tan lines to peak througzh when you're wearing a low cut top. Just like the blue one, I wear this with a basic black bottom.

This last one is also from H&M, but it's really old and I don't know how much I paid for it. It's bright red with ruffles on the top and has no straps. It does slide off when you move too much and the closure doesn't look like it will hold a lot because it's only made of plastic. I still like it because it's so pretty and very comfortable! I have to admit that it makes your boobs look bigger because of the ruffles (which isn't exactly what I need, but I still enjoy wearing it), so if you want to make your boobies look bigger: buy a ruffle bikini top and you're good to go. You probably know what I'm going to say : I wear it with black bottoms haha.

I warned you about the fact that I don't own many bikinis (because I don't need them very often and to be honest, I'm not really comfortable wearing them). I also thought it wouldn't be nessesary to show you basic black bottoms.

Hope you enjoyed this little post, even though it's really short. I just want to enjoy and relax this week because I'm always so stressed out and I haven't been feeling well because of all the things I had to do the past year. I really hope you can understand !

xx

8 Kommentare:

  1. I love the print & colour of the first one! I hope you're having a fab holiday! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I didn't need any of them because it was so cold:( I did enjoy it though, thanks xx

      Löschen
  2. Love the back on the second one and the 1st one is gorgeous
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Do you like the qualit'y of H&M swimsuits? I only have one bikini now and am looking for more places to buy them! And I love that style you bought it in!

    Every Day In Grace

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely swimsuits! Patterned ones are my fave x

    AntwortenLöschen