Samstag, 19. Juli 2014

W7 products - Full Time Lip Color & Bronzing Base

I recently got the opportunity to try out w7 cosmetics. They have quite a wide range of products with really good quality and affordable prices. 
I tried out their full time lip color* and their makeup & glow bronzig base*. I've been really impressed and I like the products a lot. 

This is their full time lip color. It's a duo with a really pigmented color gloss and a clear gloss to seal in the color and add some shine. I got the shade "soft touch", which is a darker brown with some really pretty rose and gold reflects. It definitly isn't a summer color but it will be really nice for autumn and winter. The color first applied with a really sticky consistency but once the color dried it isn't sticky at all.
natural lip color

with w7 full time lip color
The clear gloss isn't one of my all time favourites, since it's kinda sticky. It isn't too bad though, which makes me really like this product.
The lip color lasts a long time. I applied it before I went to school and I didn't need to tough up once, so it lasts a good 6 hours (it does fade a bit). 
 
 
The other product I tried is the makeup & glow bronzing base. I've been really skeptical once I've opened the packaging  (which by the way is plastic but it looks like milky glass which I think is really pretty!). It appears like it's a really yellow gel whiteout shimmer or glow, but once I tried it I've been really impressed. It is slightly shimmery and really easy to blend.
I've tried the Soleil tan de Chanel (I believe it's called) once and I feel like this is really similar and that the only difference is the shimmer and the fact that this is a little bit more orange toned. It is really smooth easy to blend. I really like to applie it with my fingers or with my beauty blender to my cheeks to add a little bit of color and a subtile shimmer. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you tried any w7 products? 

xx

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love W7! I so want to try the Brozning base after reading this.
    Great review hun
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I haven't actually, which is a shame as your product looks really lovely!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    AntwortenLöschen