Sonntag, 10. August 2014

Festival of Lights

Yesterday I went to this festival with many walking acts, a lot of food, a lasershow and a huge firework (the biggest in Germany btw) at the end. It was great, kind of expensive (14€/19$/11£ plus food and drinks, which were really overpriced and it wasn't even that good!), but great! Of course I took some pictures to show you what I've experienced, because I really like sharing these little moments with you guys. 
This is going to be a post with many pictures, but who doesn't like a little firework and some pretty pictures? I hope you enjoy today's post and have had a great weekend just as I did! 
I also tried to take some photos during the lasershow, but I forgot my camera and photos taken with my phone don't have the best quality when its dark haha.

xx

4 Kommentare: