Montag, 25. August 2014

10 facts about me - TeenBlogSeries

Maybe you heard about it, maybe you don't. There is this new project called TeenBlogSeries, where a lot of teen bloggers participate.
Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

Since I'm still a teen blogger, I joined the group of nearly 80 people and here it is, my first post in this project. There will be a new post every Monday and many other bloggers will post about the same topic. So without further a do, let's get started with the first post : 10 facts about me! 

1.) I'm a huge perfectionist.
2.) I'm really shy/unconfident in school and the total opposite in my free time. 
3.) I rarely eat pork and vegetables and prefer chicken/fish and fruit.
4.) I'd rather have a family night than a girls night out (at least most of the time).
5.) I am basically obsessed with the USA. 
6.) When I'm alone, I always walk around with my phone in my hand to look social.
7.) I thought about starting a YouTube channel several times, but I'm afraid that people would make fun of me so I wait until I'm out of school.
8.) I always text first (and think that I'm annoying). 
9.) I'm a caring/loving person. If I like or love someone, I don't let them go so easily and I'll think about them years after we lost contact. 
10.) I'm really ambitious in everything I do. 

Hope you enjoyed today's post. 
Leave me a fact about yourself in the comments, would love to get to know something about you! 
xx

4 Kommentare:

  1. It's great that you value family time! :) And wow ambitious and a perfectionist? People had better watch out for you then! ;) I posted my ten facts today too ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha yeah they better should :D I already read them x

      Löschen
  2. Great post! Find it really interesting to get to know some other teen bloggers!

    Ellie from LittleEllieMae :)

    AntwortenLöschen