Samstag, 23. August 2014

Liebster Award #2

Here I am again. I guess you all know that I already did a post about the Liebster Award, but I just got nominated again! This time two lovely ladies ( Vanessa and Nina) and I thought why not combine the questions into one huge post! 
So without further a do,let's get started! 
 
Rules:
- Answer all of the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- Link back to the person that nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 blogers (with under 200 followers) and provide them with 11 questions to answer.
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- Finally, let your nominees know they've been nominated and provide a link to your post so they can learn all about it.

I do not nominate any other bloggers today, since I already nominated every blogger under 200 followers who hasn't done the Liebster Award yet.



Here are their questions combined (I left out any questions I already answered) :

1. How much time do you spend on blogging?
- I have to say I do not spent a huge amount of time with blogging. I try to post twice a week and I schedule my posts, so I don't write every day or week, because I do not seem to find the time for blogging (sadly!).. It's only a hobby, so I don't feel like I have to spent as much time as a full time blogger haha.

 
2. What one thing would you change about yourself?
- I'd love to be skinnier (especially my legs, oh looord).

 
3. Your dream job.
- Something like International Business Management!

 
4. What is your go to makeup item?
- Definitely concealer, it makes such a huge difference even when you wear nothing else. 

 
5. Favorite musician/band.
- I feel like I don't have any favourites concearning musicians.. I did hear Troye Sivans Album TRXYE a lot, but I wouldn't consider him my favourite. It always changes


6. What language(s) do you speak?
- I speak German and English (on a pretty good level, at least I think so) and I also speak Frensh and Spanish (not really good, but I can talk and that counts, right haha?).

 
7. Dream car.
- I'd love a Range Rover Sport or a Range Rover Evoque.

 
8. Favorite food.
- FRUIT (any kind of berries) or gummi bears.

9. Do you have a favorite quote?
- "Learn what inspires you in life and turn it into your life's work."


10. What are some beautiful memories from your childhood?
- I think my childhood in general was amazing, just the little things : playing with friends, going into theme parks and stuff (things I still love to do haha)..

 
11. What is your purpose of blogging?
- I just blog because it's fun and I love to write, no huge purpose behind it.. 


12. If you could see anyone in concert, who would it be?
- Beyoncé !

 
13. Which 3 guests, alive or dead, would you have at a dinner party? Why?

- I hate these questions because I don't really think about things like that.. Maybe Channing Tatum (I think you all know why..), Obama (who wouldn't like to ask him some questions?) and maybe Zoe Sugg/Zoella (because she seems so sweet and kind). 
 
14. What is something you learned in the last week?

- That I need to stop eat so many sweets, definitely ate too much. 
 
15. Is love at first sight real?

- I do believe that you can feel a lot of sympathy for someone when you first met him, but I think you have to get to know the person a lot more until you can call it love.
 
16. Do you have any unusual phobias or fears?

- Nothing unusual.. Spiders, insects in general, bees/wasps, the fear of loosing someone close to me, fear of heights etc. (a lot haha)
 
17. What do you think of facial hair on men?

- Three-day beards are the best thing ever, but I don't like full beards haha. 
 
18. What are you the most proud of?

- That's really hard.. Maybe that I'm really ambitious, which leads to me getting good grades and probably a good job or that I'm able to speak 4 languages. 
 
19. What's your least favourite word?

- Definitely "Swag", just stop, it'll never be cool. 
 
20. Have you met any celebrities?

- No I didn't. I met some german singers and bands when I was 14.. Real celebrities are rare in Germany haha.


That's been a lot, right? Since I do not nominate any other bloggers, I do not have any other questions. So, this is it for todays post, I hope you enjoyed it!

xx


2 Kommentare:

  1. I love childhood memories! I have some good ones at the theme park too ;) and ooo I speak english and french too! ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    AntwortenLöschen