Montag, 1. September 2014

Best foundation and brow routine - TeenBlogSeries

The theme of the second week in the TeenBlogSeries is foundation and brow routine. 
I think most of you know that I don't tend to wear foundation and I really don't think it's necessary on a day to day basis when you're a teen. I love to go out without makeup from time to time and if you don't feel too uncomfortable without it, you should too (your skin will thank you when you're older!!).

I tend to only wear concealer (preferably the maybelline fit me concealer [No.15] and the KIKO full coverage concealer [No.1]) and a powder to even out my skin. 
Sometimes I contour either with the benefit hoola bronzer or with the bodyshop honey bronzer (which is nearly the same and much cheaper!). That's it for my face routine, it's really simple. 
Since I'm really neutral on my face in general, I like my brows to be defined but not too drawn on. I mostly start to fill them in with a matte brown eyeshadow or a brow powder. My favourite eyeshadow to do so is one from Manhattan in the shade "mad maroon". 
Afterwards I like to use a browgel to keep my eyebrows and the color in place. Just go for a clear gel or a tinted one if you want some extra definition. My favourite is the maybelline brow drama. 

That's it for todays post. It's still weird uploading on mondays haha.
Which brow products do you recommend? I'd love to try out some new ones !
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen