Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014

Introducing myself

Hello loves,
This is my first blog, so please be patient with me if I don't get this to work right away. 
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Germany (even though I'm writing in English, but I simply prefer English over German).
Currently I'm in high school, but I will be graduating there next year, which already gets me very exited (and very busy at the same time)! 

I'm very interested in make-up and fashion and I am a hugh Youtube addict, so I will mostly be blogging about my personal experiences and my opinion on different products and stuff like that. I don't really know what else I will be blogging about, so I guess we will just see what comes around. Maybe I don't even like blogging, who knows? 


I'll start to post more interesting things as soon as I can and i
f you have any suggestions concerning posts or my blog in general, feel free to let me know.

xx


1 Kommentar:

  1. Good luck for you future posts.
    I'm sure you'll love blogging, I'm relatively new too (2 months) and I'm so glad a started already.
    I've followed you on bloglovin, quite exited really as I don't think I follow anyone else from Germany so looking forward to reading more from you
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen