Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

Review: Lorac pro palette 1

Since the new Lorac Pro Palette 2 is now available on Ulta.com (it will be in stores on the 29.6.14!) I thought reviewing the first Lorac Pro Palette seems like a good idea. This has to be the most exiting post I wrote so far because the Lorac Pro Palette is by far my favourite eyeshadow palette! It's a well known product on YouTube and several blogs and I promise you : it's worth the hype! 
The creator of the brand Lorac is Carol Shaw, who worked as a makeup artist. The website says that "her clients complained that too many products irritated their skin, looked and felt artificial, and simply didn't last. So Shaw set out to develop a line of products that met these standards, using the purest and mildest ingredients possible." I don't know anything about the ingredients used in the eyeshadows but they last ages and do not irritate my eyes at all (which is most important for my because I already had problems and irritations with chunks of glitter from other makeup brands). 

For me this palette is a high end product and with 43,00$ it is definitely on the pricier side but I simply couldn't resist. It isn't available in Germany (like any other good makeup products, duh) nor can you buy it in the UK but I think you can find the palette in Ulta stores or order it here online.
It comes with a handy dandy little "behind the scenes eyeshadow primer" and of course the palette itself. 

The palette includes 8 matte and 8 shimmery shadows and they're all very pigmented. They glide on very smoothly and they aren't chalky but some shimmery shadows tend to have fallouts. Overall the eyeshadows are really good quality and it's a great palette if you are more into natural colors (like me, yay). 

I am quite pale so the swatches will show the "true color" of the eyeshadows. The matte shadows are swatched twice and the shimmery shadows are only swatched once because they're so pigmented!
Swatches in the sun
I hope you enjoyed this review. Tell me in the comments if you like getting some information about the actual brand in the upcoming review posts or if it's unnecessary! 
xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen