Freitag, 13. Juni 2014

Haircare routine

Taking care of your hair is very important whether you are growing your hair out or not. 
These are the products I use regularly on my hair and I've used them for quite a while now so that I'm able to tell if the products are good or not.

I have to wash my hair every one to two days which isn't very good for the hair but it gets greasy very easily and I haven't found a good dry shampoo yet. If you can get around washing your hair less, definitly go for it! 

The shampoos I use are by Swiss O' Par. 
I really like the deep cleansing shampoo and the milk and honey shampoo & conditioner. 
These are my favourites and they're both without silicones which is better for your hair, so that's great! 
Left: Deep cleansing shampoo, Right: Milk and honey shampoo & conditioner
I also recommend using a conditioner for your hair because it closes the hair structure after it got opened by the shampoo. 
I use the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser which leaves your hair very soft, detangled and it provides hair demage. You can also buy it in Target, America .
Before I use any heat on my hair I use a heat protecting spray. For me the Dove one works great, because I doesn't make your hair crispy and it also has a great scent to it (it obviously protects your hair too haha).
After I straightened or blow dried my hair I like to use an oil or a serum to moisturize my hair and again prevent any hair damage. I've used this Gliss Kur Hair Repair Oil Nutritive Fluid (that was a mouthful) for nearly 2 years on the tips of my hair now and it lasts a long time, leaves your hair super shiny, very healthy and very soft.
I bought all these products in Germany so I don't know if you'll be able to purchase them in Amerika or in the UK. I searched for them in the Target and in the Superdrug online shop and they both sell Dove products but I didn't found the other products. If you're interested in any of them just pop into your local drugstore and search for them or order them on Amazon or Ebay. 
Feel free to leave any suggestions or criticism in the comments and also tell me some of your favorite hair products ! 

xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen