Freitag, 13. Juni 2014

Essie Summer Colors

Today I'll tell you something about some of my favorite nail polishes for the summer season

First of all something about the Essie nail polishes in general: In my opinion the Essie polishes have some of the best brushes on the market because they're very easy to handle and they're really good to work with. The formula is also very good and it applies evenly. It's not too thick and not too thin but I noticed that they get a little bit sticky when it's hot outside and you have the brush out for a longer time but that doesn't really bother me. I have to admit that the Essie nail polishes are more on the pricier side because they retail for 7,95€/8,50$ but they are absolutely worth it.

Now on to my favorite summer colors!
You may notice that I really like pastel colors which are by the way a trend this summer.
My all time favorite (at least this year it is haha) has to be "go ginza", which is a light lilac with rosy undertones (yay for my color descriptions).
Another favorite of mine is the shade "bikini so teeny", which is a light blue with barely noticeable glitter in it.

I also like "mint candy apple", which became kind of an old classic on YouTube and several blogs. You can already tell by the title that it is a light minty color.
This is a more settled color but I really like colors like this because they go with every outfit (it really bothers me when my nail polish doesn't match my clothes haha). This shade is called "limo scene" and it is just your basic nude beige color.
I hope this blog post and these pictures have helped you in any way. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments or send me a message. 

xx 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen