Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014

June beauty favourites

I don't have many beauty favourites this month, because I rarely wore makeup. I just don't like the feeling of a sticky face with makeup dripping down in the summer but I still enjoyed some bits and pieces in June. 

Face : 
Starting off with my face I really enjoyed the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (I'm in shade 15). It's a creamy liquid concealer which is great for under eye circles and it also works on the rest of my face. It has great coverage and it's the perfect color match for my skintone (which is rare when you are really pale like I am). You can get it in Boots and in Ulta.

I also loved the Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in "58 Brown". It's a warm shimmery rosy brown which makes you look really healthy and kinda sunkissed ! It is a settled color and looks very natural. You can get it in Boots.

Going along with the sunkissed look I started using my Benefit Hoola Bronzer again. It has been well loved and I don't know why I stopped using it. It isn't orange at all and it's matte which for me is the most important thing in bronzers because I don't want shimmery contour lines in the hollows of my cheeks. You can get it in Boots and in Ulta.

Eyes : 
I mostly rushed out the door only with mascara on, but when I wanted to wear a little bit more I really enjoyed the Manhattan Eyemazing Eyeshadow Cream in "Naughty Nude". It's a really natural shimmery rose color and it's really pretty on the lids. 

Another favourite of mine is the Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in "Parrot Blue". It's a bright royal blue color and I really enjoyed wearing this either on my upper lashline as normal eyeliner or smudged on my lower lashline to add a pop of color to my eyes. It's also very pretty with a matte black eyeshadow on top to darken it up and get a deep blue. It then looks like black liner but in the sun it reflects the blue underneath which is a really pretty effect. I've been inspired to try out blue liner by Essiebutton (go check her out)!

Lips : 
I only have one Lip product this month, but I used it every single day. It's the Max Factor Lipgloss in "Enchanting Coral" which is a really bright corally pink color. It's really good pigmented, it isn't sticky and it lasts a long time on your lips. It also smells amazing! You can get it in Boots.

These were all the products I loved this month and I hope you enjoyed them. What were your favourite products this month? 
xx

 

6 Kommentare:

  1. Ooo that shade of Max Factor is beautiful. I've never tried any lip products from them.
    I'm really jealous of your Benefit bronzer, I've been eyeing that up for ages myself
    xx
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That was the first one I ever tried and it's amazing:) It's worth the money, I've been thinking about pros and cons a long time before I finally got it because I'm always afraid that they are too orange haha!

      Löschen
  2. I really want to try the Hoola bronzer!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oooh I'll have to give that concealer a try! I'm really pale too so I struggle to find concealers + I need a fairly heavy coverage because my dark circles are very prominent against my light skin. I swear I'm hoarding concealers atm though so I should probably wait until I've run out of the ones I've got XD

    Elesaurus

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Feel like we have the exact same problem. The concealer is great, it's definitely worth a try! The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser comes in some pretty light shades, too, and it also has great coverage (sadly the lightest shades aren't sold in Germany) but the Fit me concealer is cheaper and doesn't sink into the fine lines, so I definitly recommend the Fit me one :-)

      Löschen