Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

Maybelline lipsticks for the summer season

I'm a lipstick kinda girl. I love lip-products and I probably own way too many of them. 
I have too many to put all of them into one single blog post, so I thought I'd share my two favourite Maybelline (summer) lipsticks with you all. 


The Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks retail for 7,95€/5,59$/6,99£ in every drugstore, no matter if you live in Germany, America or in the UK. They are very creamy, have a glossy finish and they also moisturize your lips which is always great, isn't it ?
The two lipsticks I'm about to show you are actually from two different ranges, the normal one and the one called Popsticks. 

This one is in the shade "422 Coral Tonic". It's a bright corally red color which is great for the summer time - you're able to wear it on more casual occasions but it's also great for nights out or something like that because it's a real eyecatcher! 
This one is the Popstick and it's called "020 Tropical Pink". It's a sheer color and if you build it up it still isn't opaque. The fact that it's so sheer makes it a really wearable color which is great on a daily basis! Of course you can wear it in the evenings, too (btw wear what you want and don't let people tell you what to do!).
Here are some swatches on my hand for you.
What are your favourite lipsticks? I'd love to try them out!
I hope you'll have a wonderful day and enjoy yourselves!
xx

2 Kommentare: