Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014

All Time Favourite Scents

Today I'd like to share my favourite summer scents with you. 
I recognized, that most of the affordable perfumes smell the same. They all have the same not longlasting, sweet scent which is nothing extraordinary and I came to a point where I just didn't want to smell like every other person on the street anymore (no offence to any one!).
For me, a good perfume is more appealing than anything else, so I'm willing to pay a little bit more for a special scent. Perfumes are definitly the beauty pieces I spent most of my money on.

When you're on the hunt for a new perfume, don't just spray it in the air. Spray it onto your body, because every perfume smells different once it's on your skin!

My first and probably all time favourite is the "Daisy" Eau so Fresh by Marc Jacobs. It has a very fresh flowery-fruity scent and for me, it kinda smells like banana (which is a good thing haha). In the Internet it is described as a mixture of grapefruit, pear, raspberry, plum, violets, apple blossom, wild rose, cedar and musk. Because it smells so fresh it's amazing for the spring and summer time! I got a set with a 0,68 fl oz bottle and a 0,5 fl oz refill for 40€/55$/30£. I already repurchased this once, because it smells amazing!

My second, also well-loved, perfume is the "Miss Dior" Eau de Parfum by Christian Dior. It doesn't smell as flowery and fruity as the Daisy one and it's a kinda more grown up scent (if you know what I'm talking about). It's heavier and it's supposed to smell like fresh and fruity citrus and floral notes, patchouli and musk. I like to wear this to more special or serious occasions because it makes me feel all grown up and it also boosts my self-confidence a little bit. It makes me feel like a real lady haha. I got the 1 fl oz version for 55€/75$/45£ and it's nearly empty.

Last but not least a body spray. This is the "Vineyard Peach" body mist by The Body Shop and it is the first body mist I'm truely in love with. It smells like fresh cut peaches and it makes me want to sniff my body for the entire day! I really like the fresh and fruity scent of it. This is the only size they sell (3,4 fl oz) and it retails for 10€/15$/8£.

When you see these babys in the stores, definitly go and smell them! What are your favourite scents at the moment?
xx

1 Kommentar: