Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

What's in my schoolbag

Since I'm still going to school (only one more year though) I thought I'd do a what's in my school bag post. 

This is the bag I'm currently using for school. It's a dark navy blue tote bag from Mango and it kinda looks like a Michael Kors bag (which actually made me buy it because I didn't want to spend a huge amount of money on a bag which will probably be scratched after I've used it for one semester in school). It isn't available anymore but it was around 30,00€/35,00$/25,00£.
It closes with a huge zipper on the top and it also has a little zipper compartment in the inside.
Of course you gotta have all your school stuff in there, so this is the amount of stuff I usually need on a typical school day.
I don't want to buy lots of expensive food in school so I bring some food and water myself and because I have to take the bus to get to school I gotta have my wallet with money and my bus ticket. 
I usually pop some fruit into my bag but I didn't want to chop it the day before.
I also throw some tissues, deodorant, hairspray and some mints in there because nobody wants a stinky breath in school! 

In the little zipper compartment is some makeup and a mini brush. I usually just bring concealer and a powder because I'm way too lazy in the morning to put a full face of makeup on so I don't need to touch up eyeshadow or lipstick or anything like that.
KIKO full coverage concealer, Manhatten soft compact powder transparent
That's it, that's all I carry in my bag. Not much but it's still really heavy on my shoulder haha!

I thought about writing a post about school in general. Would you be interested in a post about school and what I plan on doing after I graduated next year? 
xx

3 Kommentare:

  1. I wish i'd had a bag like that at school, you're right it does look very Micheal Kours.
    Your very organised!
    xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12116703
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ooh love this bag! I want a Michael Kors bag but they are way too expensive!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    AntwortenLöschen