Samstag, 21. Juni 2014

Rosy Smokey Eye

I usually only wear natural colors and never go darker than brown, but today I felt like experimenting. I feel like rosy colors suit every eyecolor and especially compliment green eyes, so this look will suit all kind of people. 

Start of by applying a primer to your entire lid up to the browbone. I used the Lorac behind the scenes primer. A primer on your lid will make your eyemakeup last all day and prevent it from creasing. 

I then took a rosy cream shadow by Manhattan and applied it onto the moving part of my lid. Its the Eyemazing Eyeshadow Cream in "Naughty Nude". Cream eyeshadows work great as base for following colors and they can also work as primer. On top of the cream shadow I applied a rosy shimmery eyeshadow. I mixed "Nude" and "Champagne" from the Lorac pro palette. 
I also applied a light brown shade ( "Taupe" from the Lorac palette) with a fluffy blending brush into my crease. This was my transition shade and I blended it a little bit higher up to my browbone.

After that, I applied a dark rose color into my crease to add more depths to my eyes and to make everything appear more rosy. For this step I used the shade "Mauve" by Lorac with the same blending brush I used before.
I also applied sticky tape along my lashline to get a clean line once i start applying darker colors.


Now things get serious. I started off by using a shimmery dark rose/brown and applied that to my crease focusing on the outer half of the lid. I used "Pewter" by Lorac and I blended a LOT throughout this look, it's the key to a pretty eyemakeup. 
If you want a more natural makeup for the daytime, you can stop here.
After that brownish color I went in with a matte black. Start of with a very small amount of color on your brush and apply it to the outer corner slowly dragging it into the crease. Built up the color to the intensity you like and never forget to blend everything out.
I then removed the tape and carefully continued with a little bit of black. I did this to blend everything out again and make sure I have a straight line which doesn't look too harsh. I highlighted my inner corner and my browbone with a white eyeshadow.
Using the Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in black, I made a very thin line on my upper lashline. I also lined my tightline and my waterline with the Maybelline Expression Kajal.
At the end, I just applied a few coats of my favourite mascara combo to my top and botom lashes.


That is the finished look. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial !
xx


 

6 Kommentare: