Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

Get to know me : The Beauty Blogger Tag

Since I'm still new and you barely know anything about me I thought that this was a fun way to further introduce myself and to give you some more information about me! This tag is called "The beauty blogger tag" and it includes 30 questions about beauty and lifestyle.

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's curly and I hate it because it never looks good and I have to damage it a lot because I need to straighten it.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Last year I wanted to dye my hair lighter so I bleached my hair because I thought my brown hair would turn out light brown/dark blonde. My roots turned orange and the rest stayed the way it was. Yes, you read that right, ORANGE. I panicked and tried to dye it brown again and it turned nearly black with reddish undertones. I washed my hair like 2 bazillion times and tried to get the color out of my hair until it was a brownish red. I then had to grow it out (that's also the reason why I cut my hair nearly 20 cm off - because I wanted to get the color out) and it's still noticable in the bottom part if my hair. Long story short : no changes on my hair ever again !! 

3. Do you wear the same hair style everyday, or do you change it?
I mostly wear it in a ponytail because I don't want to straighten it to be able to wear it down.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it myself and I still get many compliments on my nails (which btw makes me very proud!).

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I paint my nails every weekend because it kinda calms me down hahaha. 

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
No I mostly don't because I'm too lazy and I'm even struggling to have presentable tootsies in the summer (haha).

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
When I go to school I need around 10-15 minutes but otherwise I like to take my time and need up to 1h. 

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I start with my face and when I'm running late I can still leave my eyes the way they are.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I'm a collector. I buy whatever seems interesting to me even when it's not necessary and I love to have a wide range of beauty products.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I actually never wore false lashes because I can't find some which look natural. I really want to wear some for prom next year so I need to get into it and perfect my skills haha.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No, I like to give my face a little rest every now and then.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
No, they know what I look like and I feel comfortable around them without anything on my face.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes I often do!

14. How many high-end products do you have?
I think I only own 3 high-end products (because I don't earn my own money yet and I don't want to spent the amount I have on products which I can find similar and cheaper in the drugstore, but later I'll definitely purchase mooore).

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I decide in the mornings and I'm always struggling.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I have a big one for school and a really small one that I use when I just pop into town and only need money and my phone. I don't really use many of my other bags.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
In the school time I have to wake up at 5:30 and try to go to bed at 22:00 (but I have sleep issues so I don't sleep until like 1:00 - 1:30, ugh). On weekends I wake up around 9:00 or I will be super hyper in the nights.

18. How often or when do you workout?
I used to workout every two days but then I stopped because I had no time (which is no excuse) but I'll try to really get into it again when my exams are over.

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.

20. How tall are you?
1,65m / 5'5"

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I obviously speak German and English (quite good I guess) and a little bit of Spanish. I also used to speak French

22. How many pets do you have?
1 little birdy.

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Until today I have been on blogger every single day.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read the ones on my blog and sometimes I also read the ones on other blogs.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes on my phone.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm really into makeup and blush which rhymed with crush and I basically have a crush on makeup (sounds weird!!) so I just combined these two.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I own a canon but it's broken and always shuts down when I try to take a photo so I have to use my iPhone camera.

28. How often do you clean your house/room?
I always clean everything I do up once I'm ready so that I don't have to do a huge cleaning session haha.

29. What's your favorite color?
Probably coral, rose, black and white (I know that aren't colors but for me they are). I don't have ONE specific one I prefer.

30. Do you swear?
Yes, sometimes ...

I feel like these questions gave a good amount of information about me (at least beauty wise). I'd love to see some of you do this tag and if you do leave the link in the comments below.
Hope you enjoyed and let me know what else you'd like me to post!
xx



2 Kommentare:

  1. Awe this is such a cute little post :')
    You should embrace your curly hair! Everyone always wants what they can't have ;) I've always had really long dead straight hair, and if I try to curl it it just doesn't stay! But I've learnt to love it! Don't damage it with heat, trust me you'll regret it when you're older!
    Can't believe you get up at 5.30 for school you poor love :( i only see 5.30 when i haven't gone to bed yet! ;D

    xo
    amber love

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I try to, but everytime I want to wear my hair naturally, only the bottom half of my hair is curled. It's weird haha:D
      That's because I can't drive yet and I need to drive 50 minutes with a bus until I reach my school..
      xx

      Löschen