Donnerstag, 18. September 2014

Natural everyday makeup look

I'm back with another quick makeup tutorial! This is a really natural makeup look that you can wear on a day to day basis. 

Start off with your face routine. Everybody does this different and this is just the way I like to do it. I start with applying concealer on my under eye circles and any blemishes. I then powder myself to get a natural matte finish. 
To bring back some life into my face I contour my face with the benefit hoola bronzer. I just make this weird fishy face and apply the bronzer to the hollows of my cheeks. I also drag it up my temples, along the hair line as well as my jawline. I then grab a pink blush and apply that on my cheeks. To highlight my cheekbones I grab a highlighter and apply that to the highest points. 
For the eyes I start off by applying the Lorac behind the scenes eye primer all over my lids. I then take a shimmery champagne color and pack the color onto the moving part of the lid. I then grab my blending brush and buff a light brown shadow all the way through my crease. I use a medium brown shadow and focus the color on the outer-V and blend that a little bit into the crease as well. I also apply this color on my lower lash line (half way through). Lastly, I apply a white matte shadow to the corners of my eyes, create a winged eyeliner and apply mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
For brows I use the maybelline brow drama and for lips I'm going with a nude lipstick from maybelline called "624 Iced Caramel" and the NYX butter gloss in "Créme Brulee" on top of that. 

That's it for this post, I hope you like it! 
xx

1 Kommentar: