Montag, 8. September 2014

Favourite highstreet shops and picks - TeenBlogSeries

Welcome to another post in the TeenBlogSeries! You probably know that today's theme is fashion orientated and it's all about highstreet shops and picks. Click here to see the first post in the TeenBloogSeries, which will give you some information about the project.

Since I'm a teen and still in school (obviously duh..) I don't like to go all out and spent a huge amount of money on my clothes. I mostly shop at H&M, Zara or New Look and to be honest : we don't have many shops around here haha (H&M is like 40 minutes away from here and Zara is 60 minutes away...).
I'll now show you some of my favourite pieces from these shops starting off with H&M, where I definitely buy the most. 

This blouse is by far my favourite and it has been around 25€/20£/30$ last year. It's just plain black and has golden details. The necklace is also from H&M and was only 5/3£/6,50$, a real bargain! If you're on the hunt for a new blouse, go check out H&M, they always have some really pretty ones. 
This is my favourite cardigan ever! It's sooo soft! It is just a plain beige knit cardigan without buttons. The front is in this waterfall style (the front is longer than in the back) and it looks really pretty on. Since it is a basic, it goes well with nearly everything. I think this was around 20€/15£/25$.
I have many shirts in this style and this specific color. There is just something about it, that I really like. It's a really thin fabric and it has a loose and flowy cut with a low back. You can either wear it off the shoulder (which is my favourite) or just how you'd normally wear it. I recently saw this back in the stores, so definitly go and have a look. It was less than 20€/15£/25$ !

I can only online shop to get stuff from New Look, but it's definitely worth it. This is my favourite piece from this brand. 
This white top has really pretty crochet detailing on the front. It's really sheer and flowy. I loved this for the summer season because it's a little bit see-through and it's really pretty with a coorful bandeau underneath. I think it has been 20€/15£/25$ again.

And this is by far my favourite thing from Zara
This knit sweater is by far the warmest, softest and most comfortable sweater I ever owned.  The neckline is really pretty and I love that it's almost off the shoulders. I have to say that this was more on the pricey side, because it's made out of angora wool. I got this when it was on sale for 40€/30£/50$ (originally 75€/60£/95$), so I did save nearly half of the original price.
 
 I think you've seen that I basically only wear black, white and grey haha.
That's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it. Where do you like to shop? 
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen