Montag, 29. September 2014

Autumn fashion staples - TeenBlogSeries

I think all of you know that I'm not a fashion blogger, but today's #teenblogseries post is about autumn fashion staples! 

First staple (at least for me) are little booties! Whether it's a pair of Chelsea boots or some cute little cut out boots, they instantly add the special something to a casual autumn outfit and make it look super cute. I love these one from H&M, they're so cute and go with everything. 
Second staple are knit sweaters. For me, knit sweaters are the best thing in the world! They are comfy, super warm and cozy and still look super cute, what else could a girl desire? I love the oversized ones paired with leggings or skinny jeans. They look really effortless and casual but you can always dress them up with some accessories and a nice pair of shoes. This one from H&M is my current favourite.
My third autumn fashion staple is leather. Leather has been a huge trend throughout the whole year, but especially the colder seasons bring many new opportunities and ways to style leather (compared to the hot summer season). Everything leather looks amazing, whether you wear a nice pair of leather leggings, a cool leather jacket, pretty leather boots or a jumper with amazing leather detailing. I've been wearing this one from H&M like crazy recently! 

These are all the autumn fashion staples I could think of right now.. Make sure to end me your blog links, so that I can check out your #teenblogseries posts! 
xx

1 Kommentar:

  1. I totally agree that leather, sweaters, and little boots are the perfect combination formula for a great fall outfit!

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen