Donnerstag, 11. September 2014

School Makeup and Outfit - Back to school #3

This is the last post in my back to school series. Today I'll show you which makeup look I'll be wearing in school and what I'll wear to feel extra comfortable but still pretty cute and fashionable. I did stopped the time while doing my makeup to give an impression of how long I need to get ready in the mornings. 

Makeup:
I like to keep my makeup really simple for school, so save as much time as possible in the mornings. I start off by moisturizing my skin. I have to say that I used to skip this step but I recently realized that especially a well moisturized under eye area makes me look much more awake! (~30 seconds)

I then apply the Maybelline Fit me! concealer to cover up my under eye circles (which can get really bad during school) and any other spots on my face. My skin has been really weird in the past weeks, I guess my skin knows that it's time for school and the stress coming along with that. If the coverage of the liquid concealer wasn't enough to cover everything up I also apply a little bit of the KIKO full coverage concealer. (~1.30 minutes)
I powder my face to set the concealer and then continue to my favourite step : bronzeeeer! I've been super into contouring and bronzing up my face, so I obviously cannot skip this step. I love using the Bodyshop Honey bronzer because it looks super natural (and it's pitch black outside when I get up and I haven't got good lighting in my room. I'd be afraid using the Hoola bronzer in the dark because I would probably use way too much, this cannot happen with the Honey bronzer..). (~1.30 minutes)
Next up are the brows. On school days I like to go with a matte brown eyeshadow and quickly fill in any sparse spots. I'm mixing these two shades (Lorac "Taupe" and Manhattan "Mad Maroon"). (~30 seconds)
I then apply the Astor Play it Big mascara to my top and bottom lashes and apply a tiny little bit of matte white eyeshadow to my inner corners to make me look more awake. (~2 minutes) 
Last step is lips! I mostly like to go for a simple Chapstick but today I chose my newest addition to my collection : my NYX butter gloss in Créme Brulee. (~30 seconds)
Depending on how much time is left, I use a peachy pink blush and a clear browgel to set my brows. These steps are not that important for me in the mornings because I feel like I do look somewhat presentable without them, but it's nice to use them if there's time. (~1 minute) 

So, I approximately need 8-10 minutes in the mornings to do my makeup. Not that bad, huh? 

Outfit:
For my outfit I always go for something really comfortable. 
I'm wearing a black pair of high waisted jeans from H&M with an oversized black knit sweater. It looks like a really boring outfit, but the sweater has faux leather sleeves which adds a really cool vibe to it. For shoes I'm going with a black pair of cut out booties. I think little black Chelsea boots would look super cute with this outfit, too. For accessories I like to keep it pretty simple with my rose gold Michael Kors watch (to know when schools finally over haha!). I'm still using the same Mango bag for school (which you can see in my "what's in my schoolbag" post). I'm sorry, but I had no time to take some proper photos of my outfit.
Not from google, combined pictures from H&M myself.

MK5616 rosegold


That's it for today's post and it's also the end of my back to school series. Do you want to see series like that more often? Let me know in the comments below.
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen