Donnerstag, 4. September 2014

School supplies Haul - Back to school #2

Today I went out to buy some school supplies because schools right around the corner (I'm already crying..). School starts next week and it will be sooo stressful (read this post to find out some more). I thought I'd get so much more stuff, there is nothing I love more than stationery stuff. This is what I got!

Of course I had to get some notebooks, to write down all my stuff.
I know many people get one notebook for each subject, but I use one notebook for all and then rip out the pages and put them into folders. 
That leads to the next thing I bought, which are folders! I like to get them in many different colors, one for each subject (for example green for biology [because flowers etc are green haha] or brown for geography [because earth is brown haha]). I realized I only have 5 subjects that need folders, so I chose these ones.
 I also bought some exercise books where I write down my stuff in all my language classes and in math. I got a couple which are lined and two which are checked. 
On to the probably most used things for me : highlighters! I bought this pack with different colors, but I mostly use the yellow ones. I'm also in love with these stickt tabs. They're a great help when you need to learn for exams and mark pages in your book.
Another thing I bought is this huge binder. Once a folder is full or we continue with another topic, I switch all the papers to this binder, so that I don't have to carry around 5 kilogram of paper.
I also bought some pen mines, because I love the way my pen writes, so I always change up the mines instead of switching the whole pen. Another thing I bought are these correction rollers and a non-permanent pen to write down stuff on projector foils for any mini presentations.
These are the two planners I've got this year. I got the left one for free from my school and I think it's really pretty and nearly perfect, but it's made out of paper and I fear that it will ripp really easy and I really don't want it to haha. The one on the right has a plastic cover which will prevent it from ripping. I don't like it as much as the one from my school because the pages look really boring and the calender has nearly no space to write things in, which isn't what I was looking for.. I don't know which one to use!

I didn't buy much this year, so it's a short post today.. I hope you don't mind and enjoyed it anyways! When do you go back to school? 
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen