Montag, 22. September 2014

Skincare routine / Skincare must haves - TeenBlogSeries

I already posted my skincare routine, so I won't get into detail with the products I use. Instead, I'll talk about skincare in general and about what is most important for me. 

In my opinion the most important step is to remove your makeup EVERYDAY. It's the step that makes the biggest difference on your skin. Of course we all get lazy and I don't say that I remove my makeup everyday, because I am lazy too and sonetimes I just forget about removing it. Try to remove your makeup as often as possible. If you don't, it'll clog your pores, which will lead to pimples and zits.
Using too much powder or foundation will also clog the pores, so make sure you don't use more than needed. 

Another thing that really helps is using a cleansing gel in the evening to remove all the dirt from your skin. It kills the bacterials, so your skin will stay as good as possible. 

If you have dry skin, another really important step is moisturizing! Make sure to moisturize your skin in the morning and in the evening, to keep your skin hydrated and help your makeup to apply really smooth and without clinging on to dry patches. 

The last tip I have is to use skincare products suitable to your skintype. Oily skin needs other ingredients than dry skin (for example you should avoid oil based products when you already have oily skin!).

I am no expert and you don't know if the things I just told you are right or completely wrong. That is just what worked/works for me and what has helped MY skin clear up. 
Do you have any holy grail skincare products? 
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen