Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014

Would you rather - Beauty edition

I love watching "Would you rather" videos on YouTube, so I knew I would enjoy doing this one when I found this on a random blog yesterday! 

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
- All of my palettes

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
- I already chopped it off once, so never be able to cut it again because I want my long hair back !!

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
- Coral cheek

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
- I'm not sure.. I think I'd first buy clothes and if money is left I'd buy makeup

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
- Lipstick as eyeliner

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
- Sephora because it has a wider range

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
- One eyeshadow color, I love my lip colors 

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
- Winter clothes in summer, I'm basically freezing all the time haha 

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
- That's hard.. I think bright nails

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
- My favourite lip product, I can't go without mascara !

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
-Well, if I'd be able to do a pretty messy bun I'd definitely wear my hair like that, but I can't so I'd go with the ponytail !

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
- Never use lipgloss because I looove painted nails

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
- Yieeek! Both sounds horrible, imagine someone without eyebrows next to someone with sharpie brows.. I think if rather have sharpie brows ....

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
- This is probably the hardest question in my life. My nails are always painted and I like to go without makeup from time to time, but forever without makeup? I think I'd live without nail polish (writing this hurts my heart haha).

I have a lot on my plate right now(even though school is basically over), but I hope you enjoyed this post anyway.
xx

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love this! If we had no eyebrows we would all look so strange! There's a site online that shows lots of famous celebs without eyebrows and it is the weirdest/funniest thing! I wouldn't be able to answer some of these questions... you did well to!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yeah i've seen that too haha, it's hilarious!
      thanks a lot xx

      Löschen
  2. oh the eyebrows question was a tough one! Both are horrible situations!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    AntwortenLöschen