Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2014

First Impression : Catrice Matt Bronzing Powder

I think each and everyone of you, including me, likes to save money. When it comes to beauty products I do like to make a little splurge from time to time. When I saw todays product in the stores I immediately thought that it could be a dupe for Benefits Hoola bronzer.

I picked up the Catrice 'Sun Glow' matte bronzing powder and I used it for the first time today. I'm really impressed so far! The color is similar to Benefits Hoola Bronzer, but you get this product for less money. It isn't exactly the same color because it's slightly more on the reddish side, but it still gets really close. I don't exactly know how much it was, but these bronzers retail for not more than 5€/7$/4£. They're a real bargain, so definitly try to get your hands on it, if Catrice is sold in your country.


As a really pale person I'm always skeptical about drugstore bronzers because they either have big chunks if glitter in them, are too dark or too orange. This one is perfect for pale skin because it is nothing of the No-Go's I mentioned above. I recommend getting the shade Medium because I feel like you won't be able to see the product on your skin because the lightest shade is reeeeally light (it comes in 3 shades: Light, Medium and Dark). 

When you first apply it to your skin it will be a settled color but it's easy to built up the color and the prooduct is really blendable.
The only disadvantage of this bronzer is, that it doesn't last very long. You'll definitly have to touch it up over the day.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments what kind of post you'd like to see next!
xx

4 Kommentare:

  1. The bronzer looks really good! Thanks for sharing :)

    Every Day In Grace

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great to know that this is suitable for pale skin! I might just pick this up when I head to the drugstore the next time, I hope it's not sold out! :) Thank you for sharing! x
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah, I was really sceptical at first ! It's definitely well loved here in germany xx

      Löschen