Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2014

Tag : Confessions of a Shoeaholic

Most of the girls love shoes and I'm definitly one of the shoe lovers. They're probably the pieces I get most exited about once I purchased them, so I thought this would be a fun post to do. 

1. Heels or Flats?
- On an everyday basis I prefer Flats but I love wearing Heels, too!

2. What are your go-to shoes?

- Probably my white low Converse because they are so comfortable. 


3. What's your favorite shoe trend at the moment?

- The little cute strappy heels and the ones with chunky heels (I don't think you know what I'm talking about, I'll just insert a picture haha). They're both from Topshop.


4. What's your least favavorite shoe trend?
- Jelly Sandals!

5. What's your most expensive shoe?

- I usually don't buy very expensive shoes besides of my trainers. So my Nike Free 5.0 were the most expensive ones.

6. What are your most wanted pair?

- I don't have a specific shoe I want, but I really want a new pair with a chunky heel. Something that's really going to stand out!

7. What's your most embarrassing shoe story?

- I don't think I have one to tell..

8. Pick a shoe and share a story.
- So, these are my H&M Jeffrey Campbell look-alikes and I love them a lot. When I first got them I tried them on at home and when I took them off I tripped and ripped off my toenail. Yeah, pretty disgusting and painful but I can't think of any story connected to a specific shoe, sorry..


9. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

- 21.

10. When was the first time you wore heels?

- Probably on my confirmation when I was 13, but it has only been a really tiny heel.

11. How much do you spend on shoes?

- I don't spend a lot of money on my shoes to be honest. The range usually goes from 6€-around 35€.

12. Where are your favorite places to buy shoes?

- I really like Asos, because they have a huge variety of shoes to choose from, but I also buy shoos at like H&M, Zara and Topshop.

13. Do you have a pair of shoes you regret purchasing?

- Yes, 2 years ago I purchased these ones and I honestly don't know why. I needed shoes for a confirmation my family was invited to but my feet always slipped out of them so I went home and changed into other ones and never wore them again.


14. Show your favorite pair of shoes.
 
- I have two favourite pairs of shoes. These sandals are from New Look and I love them because they are extra wide fitted but also look really pretty and go with basically everything. The heels are from H&M, as I already mentioned, and they are just perfection! I really adore them. 




I hope you enjoyed this post, even though it's really short but I have to go to a family celebration and, to be honest, I couldn't come up with anything special. I'm sorry!
xx

9 Kommentare:

  1. I love shoes!!! I also love the pictures in your blog header, Now following you on blogluvin
    Carrieanne xx

    Beautiesunlocked.blospot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, I want to change my header and include my blog name but I don't know what to do haha.
      I'll check your blog out xx

      Löschen
  2. Good post, love your New Look sandals too!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. New Look do the best shoes don't they? Love your favourite pair, they look so versatile and comfortable! I hate jelly shoes too ;) xx

    http://healthjen.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such a great tag. Shoe heaven! Lol. I only own one pair of heals, I like to have flats to be more comfy in :)

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I can't believe you don't like jelly shoes! They are so cute - remind me so much of my 90's childhood! Fab post though, good to see another shoe lover!

    I'm over at Flores Y Moda if you fancy a cheeky read! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I live in my converse too, they're just so darn comfy! I'm also loving all the chunky heels that are around at the moment. xx

    hello-you-blog.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Awesome tag! Cool answers! =)
    I really like your blog! I found it because of the #bbloggers chat!
    Please, check out my blog too!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    AntwortenLöschen