Montag, 7. Juli 2014

5 product face - easy makeup

As I was scrolling through Essiebutton's blog I came across a tag called 5 product face. The name says it all : create a makeup only using 5 products. 

1.) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, Shade 15
2.) Benefit Hoola Bronzer
3.) Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner, Black
4.) Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara, Black
5.) Astor Soft Sensation Lip Color Butter, Shade 11 Feeling Feline
Concealer:
The first product I'm using is the Maybelline fit me concealer. I apply some of it under my eyes, on any blemishes and a tiny little bit on my eyelids to cover up the veins.

Bronzer:
I skip setting the concealer with powder and move on to my benefit hoola bronzer. I contour the hollows of my cheeks and also along my temples and my jawline. I also apply a little bit to the sides of my nose. I then switch to a big fluffy brush to bronze up my face because I'm really pale. I basically apply it everywhere the sun would naturally hit my face.
 
Next up are the eyes. Using a blending brush I apply the same bronzer into my crease to get a little bit more definition and color to my lids. That really pulls the look to together, because the eyes are the same color as the cheeks. 

Eyeliner:
I then line my upper lash line with the Maybelline master precise eyeliner in black, adding a little wing at the end. This eyeliner is easy to work with because it has a really small tip.

Mascara:
After that I heavily coat my lashes with the maybelline rocket volume mascara, my all time favourite by the way. Having big voluminous lashes makes you look more awake and just brightens up your whole face.

Lipstick:
Last but not least I apply a bright corally pink lipstick to make it look like I've spent a lot more effort to my makeup than I really did! 

And voilá - only 5 products and a look which looks like a lot more time and effort has been spent! 
xx

14 Kommentare:

  1. I think I've said this before but I'm soo jel of your Hoola bronzer.
    Great post hun
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I just recently rediscovered it and it's amaaazing !
      I'll soon write a post about a hoola dupe, but I fear it won't be available in the UK :(
      xx

      Löschen
  2. Hoola DUPE?! Tell us more! I'd love to see a photo of the finished result if you don't mind photographing one :)

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It'll probably be up next week or at the beginning of the week after! It's a bronzer from the brand Catrice, a little more reddish toned, but still very similar to Hoola:)

      Löschen
  3. I have the Maybelline Stilleto liner, and it's not the best so I really want to try the precision master one! :) Thanks for sharing your products, it was interesting to read! :)

    http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you :) sad you've been disappointed by the stiletto one, hope you enjoy the master precise, if you decide to give it a go!
      xx

      Löschen
  4. Love this, a great and simple way to get a pridddddy face xxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you very much, always great to get a positiv feedback. I really appreciate it !! xx

      Löschen
  5. Saw you on the #bbloggers chat, love this post I've actually just written a similar one! x

    Lizzie's Corner

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks, loved the chat! I'll have a look at your blog xx

      Löschen
  6. Lovely choice of products. I really love that Fit Me concealer.

    Xo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too, but lately my face gets super oily when I use it (and sweat a lot haha)
      xx

      Löschen
  7. What a great choice of products, I'd love to try the Fit Me Concealer

    Emma xx || emsylou.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. In my opinion it's the best drugstore concealer, since I don't invest in high end ones..
      xx

      Löschen