Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2014

15 beauty questions

I've been really busy the last day, so sorry that I haven't blogged since tuesday! I already have some great ideas in mind, so prepare for really cool posts the next weeks.
I really like reading tags and when I stumbled about this one I thought I'd give it a go!

1.) Lipgloss or lipstick ?
- Lipstick.

2.) Powder or cream eyeshadows ?
- Powder.

3.) Shimmery or matte eyeshadows ?
- Definitely mattes.

4.) Normal or waterproof mascara ?
- Normal because I feel like I loose 1000 eyelashes when I'm removing waterproof mascara.

5.) Foundation ?
- No.

6.) Powder ?
- Yesss.

7.) Rouge or bronzer?
- Bronzers because I need to make myself look tan haha.

8.) Nude or colorful eyemakeups?
- Nude.

9) Selftanner ?
- Selftanning Body Lotion. 

10.) Nail polish ?
- Always and forever (do you know which series I'm thinking of right now?)

11.) Favourite eyeliner?
- Can't choose between these two.
  12) Brush, sponge or fingers ?
- For eyeshadows I prefer brushes and for everything concerning liquids on my face I use my beauty blender.  

13.) Makeup-No-Go?
- Badly blended foundation, too much blush or bronzer, fake lashes with feathers or other fancy stuff on them.

14) Do you wear make up to school, if you do - would you go without makeup ? 
- Yes, I mostly wear makeup but sometimes I am too lazy so I go without anything on.


I think through tags youre able to learn some more about people's beauty habits, so at least for me it's interesting to read and I really like doing them. Hope you enjoyed this post even though it's shorter than the usual ones!
xx

1 Kommentar:

  1. Great tag! I will definitely be giving this one a go :) I am a great fan of the Dove self-tanner too as it looks so natural. Helen xx (www.littlehelsb.com)

    AntwortenLöschen