Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014

My Evening Routine

Today I finally finished this semester of school. Well, it isn't summer break yet, but the grades won't be changed anymore and we won't do much in the last two weeks of school.
 

I really enjoy Routine posts/videos wheather it's a morning or evening routine or anything else. I thought I'd share my evening routine with you, I hope you'll enjoy!

My Evening Routine practically starts when I get home from school.

I go straight into the bathroom to remove my makeup with some makeup wipes because I feel so much more relaxed without it.

I then lounge around watching YouTube videos or TV and sometimes I even do my homework (I'm a lazy ass when it comes to homework haha). After that I usually read some blogposts and/or write a new one myself. 
I am obsessed with KathleenLights videos at the moment, she is so sweet !

When it's dinner time, I really enjoy to eat together with my family! 
After shoving a lot of food into my stomach I usually go and take a shower and apply a self tanning body lotion afterwards. I don't blow dry my hair so I just brush it through with my tangle teezer and put it up into a turban towel thing until I go to bed. 

In the meantime I continue watching TV/YouTube and communicating with my friends. 

When I start getting tired I go into the bathroom and do my skin routine (I already wrote a blogpost about it here). I brush my teeth and then loosely braid my hair on the back of my head to control my curls (which will go crazy if I let them air dry). 

I crawl into bed and hang on my phone for a little while. I text my friends, check all the social media and then I finally turn off the lights and (try to) drift into sleep. 
I'm writing with a really lovely blogger here. Her name is Jemma, make sure to check her blog out!


Do you have any rituals which make you sleep in faster?
xx 

4 Kommentare:

  1. How clean is your tangle teaser!?
    Mines a right state.
    aww talking to me ;)
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Cleaned it right before the picture!
      Yeah haha xx

      Löschen
  2. Taking off makeup after a day of wearing it is the best feeling! I normally catch up on my favourite youtubers before I go to sleep :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I instanly feel more relaxed after I took my makeup off xx

      Löschen