Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014

Update Post - Firenze

Before I continue to tell you some bad news, I want to thank each and everyone that congratulated me for my birthday! I don't think I've been that happy on my birthday for ages, you guys are so sweet, I really appreciated it!!

Now on to the not-so-good stuff.. I think you can already tell by one of my latest post that I'm currently in Firenze. This is just supposed to be a quick update kind of post, because I don't have Wifi where I am staying at. 


I'm really sorry and I hope you can understand that there won't be a proper post this week. I'll still try and upload on Sunday (I'm coming back on Saturday) but I won't promise anything since I don't think I'll make it.. I'm really bummed out because I've never missed a week !

Nevertheless, there is still some positive news! There will be a "Follow Me Around" post next week, so I'll take you with me when I'm on vacation. I will probably split up that post into two parts, depending on how much footage I'll get. 

I hope you're at least looking forward to the FMA and again, I am so sorry to skip this weeks posts.. 
Have a nice week and I'll talk to you soon on twitter or next week on the blog!

xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen