Montag, 27. Juli 2015

Am I Back?

Hello Guys,

I know, long time no see.. like reeeeally long time. It has been almost 2 years since I decided to stop blogging because of school. I graduated having the 15th best average in the whole class of 2015, so I'd say putting my focus on school was definitely worth it – education is really important after all.

Originally I desperately wanted to go to America, but there has been a slight change of plans. It was all very spontaneous and to be honest I don't now whether I will regret it or not. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do anymore and I didn't want to start anything until I was 100% sure.. I started looking into colleges but I couldn't decide what to study, so I started applying to different jobs throughout Germany. Working for 2 years couldn't be so wrong, huh? I was really late and I didn't think anyone would take me anymore. I like to think it was fate that I got accepted for the job I was hoping for, even though it was a 3-hour long train journey away from home. End of the story: I'm 17, just moved 3 hours far away from my family and friends, am an employee at a huge company and I will begin to work in a FREAKING SKYSCRAPER in the middle of August. I'd say that doesn't sound bad at all! I really like the place I'm working at and I love my new apartement, but moving out was/is really hard for me and to be honest I don't get along with one of my new roommates, which makes everything even harder. My dream of going to the USA isn't gone though: I will definitely go there some day, whether it'll be in 2 years as AuPair, for vacation or for work! Well, I'll be going to England next year, so that's definitely a start (I mean: who can say “No” to people with a British accent? - I definitely can't!).

That was a lot of talking, but I started this post for another reason. I wanted to come here and ask you guys something: Is there still someone reading my blog? I really want to get back into blogging, probably more lifestyle than beauty since I'm now living in a really big city and I want to share my experiences with you guys (I still love beauty though). I am also thinking about changing the appearance of my blog as well as maybe move to wordpress.com. There are so much more possibilities when you want to change the layout!

Maybe you could leave me a comment, telling me that you're still here and what you would think about me switching to wordpress.. Or you can tweet me! 

I am very much looking forward to get back into this, you have no idea!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen