Montag, 20. Oktober 2014

Fashion Icon - TeenBlogSeries

We all have those people we like to draw inspiration from when it comes to fashion. In this #teenblogseries post we're all going to share our fashion icons with our readers. 

I've always been drawing my inspiration from Blake Lively. She is stunning in everyway possible, definitely one of the best looking women on earth and she has the most amazing style ever. Her style is often more on the casual side, but she wears everything in a really chic way. She looks classy in everything she wears and in my opinion, that's exactly what I would want to look like! 

I'm now going to show you some pictures of her outfits that I like most and that I'd wear myself (if I'd look as good as she does in those clothes..).
 

 Here she is on the red carpet. Doesn't she look stunning in everyway possible?


I know this post was mainly pretty pictures to look at, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways! Which people inspire you fashion wise? By the way, I'm currently in Firence; Italy and it's my birthday in two days, yeey!
xx

1 Kommentar:

  1. I was going to choose Blake Lively too but then I ended up choosing Taylor Swift! I love both their styles :)

    Every Day In Grace

    AntwortenLöschen